The first thing I like to communicate to clients is that each session is different! To experience the best session for you please remove all expectations for the session! It is really the best way to come into a session for you and I. Feel free to come with questions you are looking for answers to though. With all my readings and healings you never know what Spirit has in store for you so be open to what they want to tell you! Please figure an hour for your session, should leave 90 minutes from the time I arrive. Two and a half for house blessing.
Suggestions for a good reading
(From Lily Dale Website)
1. Mediumship is not fortune telling. A good reading should explain the philosophy of living right. EXPECT TRUTH
2. Allow the medium to proceed in his or her manner. Do not expect your first problem to be discussed at once. BE PATIENT
3. No medium wants or needs help, but do not attempt to confuse them. Let them know when they are correct. BE FAIR
4. Skepticism, demanding proof, arguing or wanting things done your way only leads to failure. EXPECT GOOD
5. Spirit often manifests by name. Evidence comes in many other ways, descriptions, relationships, simple tests, etc. BE WILLING TO VERIFY
6. Do not be too quick to say "no". Welcome the Spirit even if you are unable to recognize immediately. Later, you may recall the name of the incident. BE OPEN
7. The true value of a reading is not always measured by prophecy. Prediction is always possible, but you have free will to make changes.
8. Seek a medium's help at a time when you are relaxed and undisturbed. Put your mind at ease.
9. Every medium has his or her unique way. It is unfair to compare the abilities of mediums.
10. Do not try to prolong a reading. The medium realizes when the force is gone.
11. Before going to a meeting where there is communication with the Spirit world, by means of circle, public seance, outdoor meetings or private sitting, ask your Spirit loved ones to attend the meeting with you.
12. If you wish to ask a question or questions, ask Spirit well in advance of the meeting. Give them ample time to get an answer. No Spirit claims to have an answer on the spur of the moment.
REMEMBER: Although those in Spirit can see further than we, they do not profess to have all the answers, just as we, here, in the physical world cannot know everything.
My belief about what I do
Though this might be a different path then most people, this is not witchcraft. I believe in God and Jesus like many of you. I feel what I do is a way to work with God and others in his light to bring peace to the living. I only tell people things that are for the highest and greatest good.
Time and availability
Currently I do not charge a deposit for my sessions. Please respect my time just as much as your time! I do rearrange my schedule based on readings and will travel for your session. For any reason if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please contact me at least 24 hours in advance. If there is no notification about canceling an appointment you will be billed for the full session.
I understand that you would like an appointment immediately or within the week, due to time restrains sometimes that is unavailable. Usually I book about two weeks to a month out. Please do not expect to have a session the day you call. I am booking fast, so please contact me as soon as possible to receive the earliest session time.
Also, please be punctual for your appointment. I am on time so please do the same.
Thank you for understanding.